I am getting the following error and doesn't load the content.:
Hash 1KADKCLTrace 4d5c7f2de10744ccb1bc4684fe650f34
Hi @Avanthi Lansakaranayake
Reload the page in another browser or incognito window, see if no browser add-ons are causing this or clear cache and cookies.
Can you access the site by usign the main url of your site; https://<site_name>.atlassian.net
If none of this works, raise an issue with Atlassian Support
Hi @Avanthi Lansakaranayake , Welcome to the Community!
I have also been getting this error for the past few weeks when I'm in Jira Service Management (JSM) and click on a system email link to display the audit log for an automation error.
I've used multiple browsers including Incognito/Private browsers, tried copying the email link and pasting it into a browser, nothing has worked. I have to click the Audit log tab in the Automation page to see the error. And this morning, the link just loads the automation page's left-side menu but the content is blank. Have you had any luck reaching Atlassian support about this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.