URL: https://welzin.atlassian.net/browse/
when i try to reach my JIRA it keeps on loading and nothing shows, a white page is kept.
can someone help?
Hi Vishaaldeep, Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
For Jira Cloud, this message means Atlassian is doing maintenance on their cloud servers. Your Jira site is temporarily unavailable because of that not because of anything you did. It is not generally occurs so it is not error.
When I open the Jira Cloud link, this screenshot is what I see.
This does not happen frequently, so it is not an error. If it takes longer than expected, please raise a support ticket.
I am seeing the same message shared by @Gunjan Kumar
You will need to wait until Atlassian is done with their maintenance.
Hey @Vishaaldeep Singh
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I see that the Jira and JSM apps on this site are deactivated, likely due to billing related issues. You may contact the Atlassian billing support here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Thanks!
Its been stuck like this for past whole week, since 18th feb i am not able to use jira. I doubt that JIRA would be down for so long, more so over i have asked some of my friends if its working for their company, they said yes it is working
Hey @Karan Sachdev I tried the support, there I tried putting my URL
https://welzin.atlassian.net
Its saying not a valid URL.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.