Hi community,
I'm trying to set up an automation rule called "Parent Done" in a Jira Software space (Business OPS). Here's what I need:
**Goal:**
A parent task has 5 subtasks. I only want the parent to transition to Done when TWO specific subtasks are both marked Done:
- "Add Binom Links to Posts"
- "Campaign Creation"
The other 3 subtasks (SEO Keyword Research, Post Creation, Binom Link Creation) should be ignored by this rule.
---
**What we have tried:**
1. **JQL condition** (outside branch) with `issueFunction in subtasksOf(...)` → Failed. issueFunction not supported or permission issue.
2. **Smart values conditions** with `{{issue.parent.subtasks.filter(summary == "Campaign Creation").first.status.name}}` → The filter returned empty/null, condition never passed.
3. **Related work items condition → All match JQL** inside a For: Parent branch with `summary in ("Add Binom Links to Posts", "Campaign Creation") AND statusCategory = Done` → Failed because it checks ALL subtasks of the parent against the JQL, not just those two.
4. **Related work items condition → Are equal to 2** inside a For: Parent branch → No JQL field available with this option, so can't filter by summary.
**Current rule structure:**
- Trigger: Work item transitioned to Done
- If: `{{issue.status.name}}` equals Done
- BRANCH: For Parent
- If: [condition that works??]
- Then: Transition work item to Done
What condition should I use inside the parent branch to check that ONLY those two specific subtasks are both Done?
Thank you!