Hello i have about 40-50 databases. All different model numbers or revisions of a product. All w significant data in multiple rows. Databases are grouped in folders. The folders are part of my content.
The ability to quickly navigate the various databases prompted the development of an index using another database. My goal is to create a central database to index the various model and revision specific databases or specific rows etc.
The issue is I can not hot link the database top link. I copy the link and attempt to insert this into my INDEX databse field and the system would not let me...
Before i can insert I have to declare a target database. However if i reference a target database it wipes out all the other database links. Why can i not simply create a hot link and insert it into the index ??
I am obviously not using this as intended or the way i enter database links is wrong.