I have created a help center that is working perfectly with a portal. The portal is a ticket submission that works great. I am developing a knowledge base via confluence and have linked them properly. When I am in the help center my articles are searchable but are not displaying on the homepage of the help center. I've categorized the pages in the confluence and added labels but still not luck. Is this possible?
I figured out that I needed to click customize in the top nav bar of the Help Center settings and then from there I can add topics that will display my KB articles! Hope that helps anyone!
In the Space Settings > Channels & self-service > Knowledge base, have you set the view permissions to Everyone? See this KB for more information. The KB also has a link to a suggestion to allow you to browse your Knowledge without searching or using categories that you can vote on.
Hi @Olivia Fong
Welcome to the community.
See the documentation on setting this up; https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-a-knowledge-base-so-customers-can-serve-themselves/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.