I have a Quick Filter with ORDER BY Priority DESC, but backlog & active sprint are still sorted by RANK (and I can still drag to change rank).
Any idea why my sort order is being ignored?
Because a quick filter is there to hide issues from the board, not change the sort order.
Thanks for the clarification. So where do I set the sort order of the backlog/active sprint? And can I do it in a way that I can easily switch back and forth between rank order and priority order?
The sort order is set in the board's filter. So there's no way to change the sort order quickly.
Yes, I just worked that out
I've now created two personal boards - one for sorting by priority and another for viewing by rank.Seems really inefficient. What's really lacking is a treeview setup where you can easily click on column headers to sort by rank, priority, status, owner (or ideally any other field I might choose to have as a column header) Thanks for your help & quick responses!
Sounds like this one has been resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.