Hi,
I have the request to assign workitems to a group-member, due to the fact that assisning to a group is not possible.
Reason for assigning to a group-member is that, if an application owner changes, I only have to change his/her group membership, and not the automations involved (which would be a lot more work and risk).
Example:
User A and user B are together responsible for application X. I created a group called "Admins app X" where both user A and user B are member of. If a workitem for application X the automation sends an email to the groupmembers that a workitem is created.
But I (we) would like to assign the workitem to either one of them (don't care which one) making it more easy to show on dashboards, filters etc. Otherwise we have several items not assisgned and can not send reminders to assignee that the workitem is not taken care off.
Did a lot of searching on how to query out 1 of the group-members, but no luck so far. Any good suggestions or work arounds for assigning based on a group?
Thanks a lot,
Jeroen