Hello,
I have just completed a .csv upload of data into one of our Projects/Spaces (Team-Managed)
It was to update a Client Date field, which worked correctly, within this upload it also had 'Summary - JIRA Field Summary' and 'Jira Key - JIRA Field Work item Key' all 3 were ticked as 'Map Field Value'
This all worked.
The issue I now have is that there was 'Parent' Tasks attached before... which have now been removed since this upload has happened.
Pic below shows before upload, where it has REFURB-1045 and then REFURB-1046.

Pic below shows after upload, where it has Add Epic and then REFURB-1046.

I have a spreadsheet that has all the 'Parent and Child' issue numbers, but I am having troubles getting the .csv correct and the mapping correct to update all these.
I would do manually but it has 650 to update so would like to do this in bulk...
Any advice on this would be great.
Thank you.