Hi There
Recently we've been trying to do some spring cleaning in our Confluence and while using my admin Key to remove unnecessary restrictions on some pages, I noticed, that there were a lot of unpublished drafts around.
Of course I can ask all my users to go through their unpublished drafts and delete whatever is not needed anymore. But what concerns me more is, that there are also a lot of unpublished drafts of former users that are now inactivated or unlicensed.
With the admin key I can click through all the page trees of all the spaces we have and try to find all unpublished drafts of former users and delete them, but it's very time consuming and it's unlikely that I will find all of them.
Is there a better way as an admin to find all unpublished drafts, especially the ones from users who are no longer active and remove them?
Thanks for your help!