Brothers, Sisters I need your help,
Starting point of my scenario:
1. When EPIC goes to DONE I check using Post Function JSU if this EPIC has unresolved stories. If "yes" I put a flag in custom field. So We know that THIS EPIC has unresolved stories
2. Automatically in such scenario I create another EPIC with "linked issue= Continued by" + put and I put EPIC2 ID in custom field of EPIC1 (just to keep traceability. Linking is very soft and users can delete it accidently)
3. Unresolved Story is still linked to EPIC1 (which is Done right now)
GOAL:
When I have this EPIC2 created I need automation which move unresolved Stories from EPIC1 to EPIC2. Sounds simple.
I thought that I can do this like below using BRANCH with Linking Type.
But when i reach automation ACTION I thought there will be option "Epik Link, Copy from"
But looks like I cannot update Stories Epic Link at all with this approach.
Any suggestions how to update STORIES EPIK LINK value from EPIC1 to EPIC2?
