Hello,
Since this week-end my whole company cannot login to our Atlassian space.
We tried contacting the support by phone, X, Linkedin, without success.
How can we contact support to raise an issue ?
Hi,
You can use this form to contact support : Atlassian Support
This would be too easy:
To file a request my site admin needs to connect, but he can't connect.
I've escalated the request with Atlassian support. I hope they can look into this quickly
Hello, we renew a certificate on our Azure side, but we still have the connection issue.We found this documentation about our problem: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-cloud/kb/resolving-atlassian-cloud-certificate-error-for-saml-sso/
Hi @Corentin PASQUIER
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Looks like the issue is related to your access to the instance and since you are on free plan you are entitled only for community support.
In this case, can you please raise a support ticket with our team here https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/ who can verify the billing related issue and engage the support if necessary.
Best Regards,
Vishalakshi Narayanaswamy
Hello @Vishalakshi Narayana Swamy I opened the issue with my personal account, but we do have an enterprise licence.
Company name: sodebo
If you want to to contact me, this is my company email: corentin.pasquier@sodebo.fr
Thank you very much for writing back to us.
From the shared user account I don't se any admin access.
If you have a confluence product with the Atlassian enterprise plan, I suggest you to have the site admin raise a support ticket from our portal here support.atlassian.com so that we can assist you better.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.