I have 2 users who were guest and became full users in Confluence.
They have a personnal space they can view but cannot edit.
In Space Settings I can see only public links no other permissions settings are showing.
Any idea?
hi @Sylvie R_
In Confluence Cloud, you’re the space admin of your own personal space by default. If the user is not the space admin, they won’t see the standard Space permissions UI (they’ll only see things like Public links) and they also won’t have edit rights. A Confluence/space admin needs to add the correct access back.
Grant the user proper space access
Go to Space settings, Space access, Users (or Roles, if you have the newer roles UI).Add the user (if missing) and grant either Space admin or at minimum the role/permissions that include Add pages (Collaborator role or the “Add pages” checkbox). Save.
Hope this helps
I should have checked that I was able to do that, indeed I just needed to add them again as admin of their personal spaces.
NW happens to all of us
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.