Howdy,
We are in the Cloud and it was pointed out that the directional text under Original Estimate displays HTML, but it appears 'broken'. This is a System field so I am curious if anyone else sees this and if it's a known issue.
Alison
Hi @alison.rich -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
When I just tried this with Jira Cloud, and both Chrome and Edge browsers, on a Windows laptop, the text displayed correctly.
Are you the only person on your team seeing this symptom?
Have you checked if this symptom is browser related? For example, by logging out of all browsers, clearing the cache, and then logging back in?
What type of space / project are you using: company-managed, team-managed, etc.?
Do you have marketplace apps which alter your work item create views?
Kind regards,Bill
Howdy, Bill!
Someone is reporting this issue to me, and I can replicate it. I normally use Chrome so I tried Incognito mode as well as Edge and they both showed this 'broken' HTML. It seems tied to Time Tracking, but that is a Locked Field which I can't edit.
I was able to find where to edit information related to it. It's under Field Configurations.
Hmmm...
Did your team originally have Jira Server or Data Center and convert over to Cloud? If so, perhaps something got broken for the system fields.
I checked the public JAC backlog and did not see this exact symptom, so perhaps submit a ticket to Atlassian Support to take a look: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
You appear to be the Product Admin for a paid license level and thus can create the ticket. When you hear back from support, please post what you learn to benefit the community. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.