Good afternoon!When creating new folder in space, it gets automatically defolt icon as folder. When adding emoji before the name, it still show the Folder icon + my emoji.How to ake Folder icon disappear and show only emoji + folder name?
Hi, @Olga Krivosheina Short answer - no, it's not possible. Folder is builtin functionality, with configuration, which is immutable. You can't make it look one way or another.There are manipulations with clients (browsers of users), but it's very complex to implement, must be made on each uset PC, and it's not worth of implementing.
The thing is - i already have folders in this space with emojis (on the screenshot above this folder). They were created by the manager who already terminated from the company. How can I use the same way of formatting? Maybe it is not folders then
Hi @Olga Krivosheina
This seems not a default.
Aa I create new folders, there is no color dot in front of the name.
Is there any 3rd party app used in Confluence, that provides this?
On your screen I see parent pages (3 first links), and one folder. Parent pages - are pages, which has childs in hierarchy.
It's easy. Available by default. You can copy emoji and then paste it to title of page.I saw how some people were making it for components, even issue type names or status names. Awful solution which breaked JQL queries.
o, i see! thank you so much!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.