Hi! I’ve stopped receiving Confluence notifications from my database when someone adds my name in the User field since Fri, Sep 26, 2025.
From what I can tell, inline comments don’t trigger notifications on the main board I’m using, but as soon as I create a new board they work. On the other hand, the User dropdown field doesn’t seem to trigger notifications on any of my boards, not even a new one just created.
I’ve tried turning on all email notification settings, check the "watch" settings as well, and I can’t see anything that was changed in the end of September, so I’m not sure what’s happened or what to check next.
appening here
Hi @Simone Costantino ,
Have you checked field configuration/settings for that specific user field? When you go to configure that specific field/column, there should be an option to "Send notification to mentioned user"
Maybe that could be it? 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Hi Tobi. Thanks for your help. Yes, I did. Unfortunately, nothing changes. The option has been on since the board was created, but then notifications suddenly stopped by end of September. I tried switching it off and on, but no progress.
Hmmm... I'd maybe then suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support @Simone Costantino 👀They can check if there are any issues in the background.
If you cannot raise the ticket, any app/product admin on your instance should be able to, and then they could add you as a request participant once it's created.
Thank you! That makes sense. By making some more tests, I've noticed the notification only works when the board layout is in the table format. It almost looks like it's a bug at this point
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.