I'm getting the message 'Log in to Jira to see this work item' when trying to access a link like https://moodle.atlassian.net/browse/MDL-87941
In the bottom left I also see a message 'Something went wrong on our end
If this keeps happening, share this information with your admin, who should contact support.
Hash ZDR5GW'
The most annoying thing about this message is that, when you get the message 'Log in to Jira to see this work item' you would at least expect to get a login option? Or a link where you should log in? Why doesn't have this error message a link? And why does the text 'share this information with your admin' doesn't hold a link to the admin's email address or name or anything to contact this person, whoever it is?
Second, I can't visit anything anymore without getting this message. I think I even get the message when I'm actually logged in.
In other words: please help!