Hi All,
I am trying my luck in here after hitting the triangle of death with AI.
I am trying to setup an automation, which i believed would be simple....
Ticket A - linked to B
Issue type: SLA incident
Trigger: transition to QA verified
Field value to be copied: Labels (if it contains SDK) - (label-type field)
Ticket B - Linked to A
Issue type: Incident -1
Field where value should be copied to: Fix Version - (plain text field)
As mentioned above I am trying to copy a label if containing "SDK" from ticket A to B when ticket A is transitioned to "QA verified"


I am running into this error:

AI have tried solving it with JQL conditions and other types of conditions between trigger and branching but it all result some kind of issue.
I worked once but the value in ticket B was shows like this: { "fixVersions": [] } while in ticket A it showed as SDK 2.5
Any help is appreciated!