Hi all,
I am trying to add the spaces list marco on a page - but the marco is not available for me.
Can anyone assist?
Hi @LisaMarie.Klug I can see it when I use the '/' (slash) first. Is this page using the older editor?
Hi @LisaMarie.Klug ,
I believe this macro is being slowly deprecated (I guess they are removing it from instances gradually).
Here's this list of macros that are/will be deprecated with the new editor (incl. "Spaces" one): Macros that are unavailable or have limited availability in the Cloud editor
Cheers,Tobi
@LisaMarie.Klug
I don't see the macro on my site (Premium, no Legacy content).
What is your use case? Maybe there's a workaround to get what you're trying to achieve.
For example, I used the https://mysite.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces link in the iframe macro.
The iframe is fully interactive so I can work with spaces without ever leaving the page (I'm an admin, so permissions would apply, I guess).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.