In trying to create a consistent customer experience for our end-users who we're now supporting with Service Desk, I've noticed that emails sent by JIRA for issues created by the Email Handler use a different format than emails sent by JIRA for issues created via the Service Desk Customer Portal.
Example #1: Email format for issue created by Email Handler:

Example #2: Email format for issue created by the Service Desk Customer Portal:

I'm looking for how we can setup the email handler in Example #1 to match the email format (including links to the Service Desk Customer Portal) in Example #2. Right now, the customer experience is like we're using two separate systems for this. Links in Example #1 go to the default JIRA UI instead of going to the Serivce Desk UI for customers.
It's like we need the ability to create an email handler for a Service Desk -- but I see no way to do this in OnDemand.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
-Eric