Hi Community,
I want to create a priority list that contains tickets from multiple projects, the backlog and the kanban board (ongoing work).
I first created a board with a filter that allows me to view all tickets from different projects. After that, I can see those tickets appear in the board's Backlog and Kanban Board views. With this, I can manually drag tickets to the top or bottom depending on the priority.
However, I can only drag tickets inside their own views. What I need is the ability to drag or prioritize tickets from both the Backlog and Kanban Board views. Here's an example of what I want to achieve:
Priority List:
1. PROJ-A-002 (status in dev)
2. PROJ-B-001 (status undefined)
3. PROJ-C-001 (status in dev)
The board's List view will meet my requirements but it only shows tickets from a single project (e.g. only from PROJ-A).
Any ideas how to achieve my requirement?