Hi everyone,
I’m facing an issue in JSM and would appreciate some help.
I created a JSM project and configured several queues. I then added a colleague to the project with what I believe are the same access levels as mine. However
- He cannot see the existing queues I created
- He is also unable to create new queues
From what I understand, queues in JSM are project-level and not private objects, so visibility should depend on permissions and agent access.
What I’ve already checked:
- The user is added to the project
- The user has the same project role as me
So now I’m unsure whether the issue is related to:
- Missing JSM agent license
- Product access configuration
- Project type (team-managed vs company-managed)
- Permission scheme configuration
Has anyone experienced this before? What is the exact combination of product access + project role required for a user to be able to view and create queues in a JSM project?