Hello,I am trying to troubleshoot the JSM Customer Notification - Request Resolved and it is not working.Through the Workflow settings, I have added a rule in the Transitions to set the Resolution field with a value (Done, Won't Do, etc.), but the notification is still not being sent out. I have verified that we have outbound emails enabled, the email address is valid (it is mine), and the resolution field is being set correctly.I have followed through step-by-step with the documentation here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/notifications-not-sent-on-resolved-or-reopened-requests-in-jsm-800293284.html
Hello @Ally Atriano
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You mention setting the "Request" field. In the KB it talks about setting the "Resolution" field. Are you actually setting the Resolution field?
Can you provide a screen image showing the configuration of the transition?
Apologies, yes i meant Resolution field. Just fixed my post!Here are the actions I have being performed in the Transition:
Hi @Ally Atriano
Welcome to the community.
In the Event action of the Transition, change the event from "Generic Event" to "Issue Closed" or "Work Item Closed"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.