Hi,
I am experiencing an issue logging in after losing access to my two-factor authentication (2FA).
When I follow the recovery steps, I receive one email confirming the request (see below). However, the email refers to another message with further instructions, and I never receive that second email.
I currently have access through a temporary account, but I would like to regain access to my original (main) account.
We got your Atlassian account recovery request
We've received your request to recover access to your Atlassian account. We're sorry that you've had trouble with two-step verification.
We'll send you another email in 24 hours that will have a one-time login link to give you access to your account. The delay is needed for security reasons.
If you didn't request to recover your account, or no longer wish to continue with this process, you can cancel it byxxx
If you need to, you canxxx
Cheers,
The Atlassians