I'm unable to create a site: creating the site gets an error: Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: Anonymous ID: "44d2f222-6b71-df41-1718-720279f1bbad")I'm unable to contact support also since there is no site URL yet.
Hi @Mo Shen
Welcome to the community!
Please ensure that you use a supported browser (also try another browser, incognito mode). If there is any extension/app, try disabling them temporarily. Also, change the network.
Check https://status.atlassian.com/ page if there are any ongoing issues.
Also, check the answers in relevant threads:
If nothing helps, since you don't have an access to support portal, please try submitting a ticket through this page instead: Atlassian Contact – Purchasing & Licensing
Thanks @Tansu Akdeniz The solution worked for me:
However, I'm disappointed that Atlassian didn't fix this as I have seen many posts about this issue.
Title: Unable to create Jira Cloud site - "Something went wrong on our end" Body: I'm trying to create a brand new Jira Cloud site, but the creation fails at the site naming step. When I enter a site name (e.g., wanghan117.atlassian.net) and click Continue, I get this error: "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support." My Issue ID (for Atlassian use): Anonymous ID: f0b9ba8b-27cd-5dbc-89e2-3cfa95e53fa0 What I've tried: - Multiple different site names - Different browsers - Different email addresses The problem is: I cannot contact support because the support form requires a site URL, but I don't have one yet since site creation itself is failing. Could an Atlassian team member help manually provision my site? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.