I get this error when enabling the widget. I checked the permission, and everything looks correct, but I still can't fix it.
For clarity, there is no Browse Space and Create Work items, and on basic search, it is told that Browse Space and Browse projects are the same. Create Work Item and Create Issue are the same too.
I tried all possible things I can find to see if it helps, but it's still not working.
Anyone has any solution? I am using free version of the JSM.
Validation has failed
This Jira Service Management space has a configuration problem and may not work as expected.
Update your permissions to enable widget.
Make sure that the Space Role atlassian-addons-project-access has access to Browse Space, Service Space Agent, Modify Reporter and Create Work Items in your space permissions.
Learn how to change space permissions.
Try fixing the error then enable the widget.