Hello. Getting this issue trying to log into bitbucket:
"You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."
Different browsers and disabling of all addons doesn't help.
Thanks in advance!
@Илья Туменко Welcome to the Atlassian community
Do you have a firewall or VPN setup that you are using? If yes, try shutting those down.
Nope, not using, but thx for advice anyway.I guess it's the same issue as those here: 1, 2
so it seems my only option is to wait until my account magically becomes activated by Atlassian Team (correct me if wrong pls).
I escalated it to Atlassian so they can take a look.
Hi @Илья Туменко
Your account was not logged into via UI since 2018, so the account was marked DORMANT. I've just re-activated it for you - please try logging in.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.