Hello,
Using Rest API, I am not able to create an issue (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-post).That works with a full token, but I have a 401 using scopes.I tried with granular and classic scopes :
-> 401
I add more than required in the doc because I have to edit Issues and query User
An idea for the missing scope(s) ?
Thanks
Hi,
Did you add the user to the project where the issue should be created ?
Hello @Romain LOUET
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I think you may be running into the issue described here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-12617
I think you need to be accessing the endpoint with a different URI:
https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/{cloudId}/rest/api/3/issue
@Romain LOUET Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I'd recommend only using with the classic scopes (write:jira-work) for your use case.
write:jira-work
Now coming to making the request to the endpoint, you would need to use OAuth 2.0 tokens, you'll first need to construct the request using the appropriate resource URL that includes your Cloud ID, as outlined in the documentation:🔗 Enabling OAuth 2.0 (3LO) for Atlassian Cloud
Your API endpoint should look like this:
https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/{cloudid}/rest/api/3/issue
You can also retrieve the cloudid following the steps mentioned in this Atlassian guide.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.