Urgent assistance required please:
hi all, I cant access our confluence space containing critical developer guides and coding instructions for our site <a href="https://esimpop.atlassian.net" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://esimpop.atlassian.net</a>
The wiki has completely disappeared. I'm the owner of the space according to emails received from atlassian. i can still access jira, trello etc but confluence doesn't appear in list of apps under the project. I've read through similar community posts on this issue and , like most, as i was on a free plan there was no way to contact support/raise a ticket to get help.
without going into the painful details, i spent hours today in a circular loop getting nowhere troubleshooting with the atlassian AI chatbot, trying to raise a ticket, and even upgrading my tier to a paid plan in an attempt to reach support - all to no avail.
what's the next step here? the chatbot suggested I "explicitly ask for Atlassian staff to escalate because you can’t reach support as the site owner."
hope i hear from a team member soon
many thanks in advance