Rovo seems to generate incorrect JQL for month/year. For day it works.
I asked Rovo:
Find all work items from all spaces created in the last year
Here’s what I can see for “work items from all spaces/projects created in the last year” in your site.1. Jira work items (all projects, last 12 months)I ran a site-wide Jira query with:created >= -12M
Here’s what I can see for “work items from all spaces/projects created in the last year” in your site.
I ran a site-wide Jira query with:
created >= -12M
But that finds nothing. The proper JQL seems to be this instead:
created >= startOfMonth("-12")
Hi @KC Wong
Created, Updated and Resolved, only work with day (d) parameter.
So you can use "created >= "-365d"
I know that, the real problem is Rovo's suggesting to use 12M for 12 months.
Use the Feedback option in the help menu to provide this feedback to Atlassian.
Hi @KC Wong Rovo often uses relative date syntax like created >= -12M, which isn’t valid JQL. Jira requires functions such as startOfMonth("-12") or created >= -52w. This isn’t a configuration issue—Rovo doesn’t always generate correct date math for months or years. The workaround is to correct the JQL manually or instruct your agent to use startOfMonth() or startOfYear() when interpreting “last year” queries.
startOfMonth("-12")
created >= -52w
startOfMonth()
startOfYear()
That's not an issue for me, but it is for end-users. Rovo will execute the query and tells them 0 issues found.
I consider that to be in the bug territory...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.