Hey guys!
I'm trying to build a global automation. I think I'm almost there, but I need help:
Automation goal:
1) Sum up the original estimate from a sub-task to the story level (task, story, spike...).
2) Sum up the original estimate from the story level to the epic level.
So I've created this automation:

What is working well:
1) Sum up the original estimate from a sub-task to the story level
2) Sum up the original estimate from a story level item, which I manually changed the original estimate
Problem:
Epic Original Estimate sum up automation is not triggering when the Story's Original Estimate is updated via another automation (sub-task to story).
Example:
Epic
-- Story 1 (original estimate = 2d) -> Manual update
-- Story 2 (original estimate = 2d) -> updated through automation
--- Sub-task 1 (original estimate = 1d) -> Manual update
--- Sub-task 2 (original estimate = 1d) -> Manual update
Result: I'd expect 4d for the epic, but it's showing 2d because it isn't picking up the values that were set automatically at the story level
Screenshot that shows the problem:

Any thoughts?