Hi — I need help recovering Atlassian Site / Organization Admin access.I am a current administrator and space owner, but I don’t have Org Admin permissions and there’s no active site admin available.Organization: lylahhealth.atlassian.netCompany: Lylah HealthPlease advise on verifying ownership and transferring Org Admin access.
Hi — I need help recovering Atlassian Site / Organization Admin access.I am a current administrator and space owner, but I don’t have Org Admin permissions and there’s no active site admin available.
Organization: lylahhealth.atlassian.netCompany: Lylah Health
Please advise on verifying ownership and transferring Org Admin access.
* i created the space and am trying to change settings in JIRA but i cannot get in because i am not JIRA admin im not sure how this happened when really its myself (the one who create the space) and one person i added to group later. I need to be able to see Issues tab in JIRA to make necessary changes it looks like to do that i need to be organization admin in atlassian.
Hello @Maliha
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Since we are a user community, we don't have the access needed to find out who the Organization Admins are for your site.
If you are on a paid subscription you should open a support case with Atlassian Technical Support here:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact
If you are on a Free subscription you will need to contact Licensing support by completing and submitting the form here:
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.