I'm using `acli jira workitem view <ticekt-id>`
Within the description there is a hyperlink with text like this. When I use `acli` I get the following
Description: hyperlink with text like this
I would expect the following:
Description: hyperlink with text like [this](https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira)
Not sure if you can force the 'markdown' format/URL output here @Marko Ćurlin, although I haven't played that much with this to be sure.
Maybe you could check Dev community and ask this there - there aren't that many discussions about it here 👀
Hey @Tomislav Tobijas ,
good callout. `view` doesn't support forcing markdown, but it does support `--json` which renders the links. The only minus is that is pretty verbose, and I'd like to use this for Claude, so it pollutes the context a bit.
Anyway, I might raise it in the Dev community as well. Thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.