I have an Intake for process in a Jira Software Project. At some point in the process, The customer wants a survey sent out. They have suggested Microsoft or Smartsheet but I like to keep things tidy and in one place.
Thusly I have created an Issue Type called "Survey" which is set at the Task level. Next I created a few fields for that Issue Type. I then created a Form called "Survey" and adde those new fields.
I created an Automation that fires off when the workflow hits a Status. That Automation fires off a custom email with a direct link to the Survey Form - all good. When the Form is submitted, it shows up as it should... However I need to link the two and I am having some trouble doing this using Automations... I played around with an Automation which Creates the Survey and uses "Trigger" link which works but I that makes the form usless.
I'm trying to avoid having the Reporter having to log in to th eback end and seeing all the content on the left and right pannel - thusly the disire to use Forms.
Any thoughts?
TIA!