I've setup JSM (free tier) and there is a support page that I've enabled for anonymous users. I can't for the life of me figure out how to add a request like "Report a Bug" to that page. How do I do this?
Hi @Romulo Velasquez
You should have Request types > Service requests then Create request type (top right) from the project settings.
You will find the relevant kb here.
Regards
Thank you, I got mixed up. It's not JSM, but CSM. I'm trying to create a support site for external customers. CSM doesn't seem to have the concept of Request Types. It looks like I have to create "Forms". But the experience for users is not great because the forms are only accessible through the Contact Us page which requires login. So users have to create an account just to report a bug using the Customer Experience portal. I think the only way to allow anonymous bug reports is via email.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.