I want to excerpt one specific information out of a table. But if I want to create an excerpt it always gets created under the table and not in the box from the table which I want to excerpt.
Hi @Marie Wizemann
No this is not possible ootb.
This would require a 3rd party app like Table Filter, Charts and Spreadsheet.
@Marie Wizemann
If you use a database populated with simple text fields instead of a table, you can embed a specific value from a specific field on any page.
It won't look the best, but it's possible. Maybe it works for your use case.
I'm reusing value 13 from a specific database.
As suggested by @Marc -Devoteam- it is NOT doable natively in Confluence.
Perhaps you can try out the Excel-like Tables for Confluence Cloud app, developed and maintained by my team at Ricksoft.
Here is the document and the steps for defining and reusing specific table parts across Confluence pages or within the same page:
https://docs.ricksoft-inc.com/excel-like-tables-for-confluence/excerpt-macro
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.