I've been searching and playing around and can't seem to find a solution!
Context: We have one team and multiple spaces which represent 50+ projects we have going on within the team. Space A might have Jane, Sue, and Joe while Space B might have Jane and Sue, but also Mary. Space C further has Joe and Bob.
I need these individuals to have a calendar view of all work items assigned to them. I need some easy way for this dashboard/plan/board to update as new Spaces are added. I know, for example, that I can create a plan to pull my work items, but then I have to update the plan to get it to pull a new space that's added next week.
As an admin, I don't mind getting a single something created and then allowing individuals to filter for themselves. It's definitely the blind (me) leading the blind (my team) over here, so help, particularly as detailed as possible, will be so very much appreciated!