DNS is in Cloudflare. The only thing that I can think could be impacting this is teier DNS proxy. Should this record be proxied or DNS only. I've set it up as DNS Only. But I also tried proxied and neither have worked through its possible I didn't give one long enough to propagate.
Hello @Matt Swanson ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
We would need to further troubleshoot by taking access to your site, can you share your cloud site URL?
Hi @Matt Swanson
You can look at this previous post; https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Questions/Can-t-verify-domain-using-Cloudflare-DNS/qaq-p/1048678
I've also request support from an Atlassian Support engineer, this can take up to 2 working days.
On the community we are users like you we can't access instances or actions that relate to instance settings.
Hi @Matt Swanson ,
I assume you want to do the domain validation to be able to claim accounts?
https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/verify-a-domain-to-manage-accounts/
If so, you can always check the records/record propagation through a tool like supertool.
Just really make sure the TXT record has a proper TTL, that's the most common mistake/oversight.
I'm trying to authenticate my domain, msdigitalsolutions.com for emails sent from my support portal on https://msds.atlassian.net/. It's the bounce cname that doesn't seem to want to validate. The rest are fine. I've tried proxied and not proxied in the Cloudflare dns settings.
@Matt Swanson
Thank you! A ticket has been created with the relevant team, an engineer will reach out to you shortly. Please keep an eye on your email box
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.