Hi
I'm encountering a strange issue while writing scripts in ScriptRunner Behaviours.
Even though the field ID is 100% correct and the field is explicitly added to the current screen, the editor consistently highlights getFieldById("customfield_XXXXX") with a red underline (error).
Here are the details:
Field ID Accuracy: I've verified the ID (e.g., customfield_12345) via the custom fields admin page and the browser inspector.
Screen Configuration: The field is definitely present on the Create/Edit screens for the specific issue type and project.
Consistency: This doesn't happen for all fields. Some fields are recognized perfectly, while others (randomly, it seems) show as errors in the editor.
Is this a known indexing bug in the ScriptRunner editor's static type checking? Or is there a specific configuration (like Field Context or Global Context) that causes the editor to fail to resolve certain IDs?
I'd appreciate any insights or tips to clear these "ghost" errors.