I am attempting to run the Release Burndown Report. I have 5 sprints within this Release. When running the report, it shows the correct start and end dates of 14/Oct/25, 12/Jan/26. However, the report is only showing the original estimate at start of version and Sprint 5. There is no information being provided for Sprints 1-4.

According to this page, I should be able to see the information needed, if nothing more than everything showing as completed at this time. I am looking to find similar information that is provided on the Epic Burndown Report ie:
- Story points at the start of the Sprint
- Points added to Epic
- Points completed within the Sprint
- Points remaining at end of Sprint

I have ensured all my issues have the fix/version, Sprints were opened/closed, all tasks are in done status, all issues have story points. I am unsure of what may be causing the issue of only showing one Sprint in the Release Burndown Report.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance,
Tina