Hi everyone,
I’m using Confluence Cloud and I’d like to better understand what options I have for controlling or customizing the notification email that gets sent when I publish a blog post in a space.
Specifically, I’m wondering:
- Email layout & template
- Can I customize the layout of the notification email (header/footer, logo, colors, fonts)?
- Is there any way to add custom text or a standard footer just for blog notification emails?
- Can different spaces use different email templates for blogs?
- Content behavior
- How does Confluence decide how much of the blog content to show in the email (excerpt vs. full content)?
- Is there any setting to force only a short summary, or always show the full blog body
- Are there any formatting elements in the blog (macros, images, tables) that don’t render or behave differently in the email?
Is there official documentation on blog notification emails and what’s configurable versus fixed, that can be shared?
Thanks in advance for any details or examples of how other teams are handling this!