Hi there,
I'm trying to connect multiple solutions to our Confluence instance over MCP for read-only purposes and want to make use of some service accounts to determine access levels. However when I try to perform the OAuth flow, I am simply redirected to a login page, no option to enter the ID/secret combo I generated for the service account. I tried to do it with an incognito screen to see if I could log in to the service account, but that just seems to send an OTP to the service account inbox, which I'm not sure how to even reach, let alone know if that would be the way to continue. What is the normal flow for connecting apps over MCP? Alternatively, can we use the API tokens from service accounts to connect? If so, are the API endpoints the same?
For the record: they are not officially supported applications, we are looking to integrate Wordsmith.ai and Introw.io