Can I do SCIM provisioning from 2 different azure AD tenants to the same atlassian organization?
Hi @Aggeliki K
If they are different IDP's then this should is possible.
understand-user-provisioning
Hello, @Aggeliki K
not according to this: https://support.atlassian.com/provisioning-users/docs/add-identity-providers-to-connect-users/
hello @Marc -Devoteam-
They are both microsoft azure with different entra id.
Yes, then you can, but only one can be used for SSO with Atlassian Guard.
If this is your requirement, then you would need to look at 3rd party SSO solutions.
@Marc -Devoteam-
Can you point to documentation that describes how to connect two different IdPs to Guard Standard?
This is what I am getting when one IdP is already present – what am I missing here?
Yes, there is a way to do SCIM provisioning wherein you can do SCIM provisioning from 2 different Azure AD tenants to the same organization.
With the help of a Marketplace add-on - SCIM provisioning for Jira you can connect 2 Azure AD tenants without the need to move to the Enterprise plan.
You can go through this add-on, and if you need any additional assistance, feel free to raise a ticket from here. I'll be happy to help you out.
Thanks,Aditya
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.