Hi I want to restore removed user from Atlassian. when I seach the user in teams and view profile. it says "Looks like we’re off the beaten track
We landed here for a user that does not exist.Head back to the directory to search for another user"Please help to restore this user.Thank you.
Hi @Chamani Edirisinghe
Has the user been removed from the instance completely, from Atlassian administration?
Teams is not where users are managed, if a user is removed from a team, if you are admin of a team you should be able to add this user again.
If this user is not available, the user is either:
You need to be User administrator to check this. Otherwise reach out to your Organisation administrator.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
Thank you for your reply. I removed the user from Atlassian via Admin Settings -> User Management. The user was completely removed from the instance as soon as I clicked Actions -> Remove.
Now I want to restore the user, but I couldn’t find them under any status (Active / Suspended / Deactivated).
Could you please advise on how to restore the user?
Thank you for your help.
Then you have to re-add the user based on mail address.
There is no restore option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.