I've been a Confluence and Jira user for a long time. I have two workstations. I'm logged in to Cloud Confluence on a web browser on both.
On Workstation A, when I visit my profile page and view the "Worked on" list, it is accurately populated with my recent page interactions from Confluence and Jira. Same goes for the "Starred" links page.
Starting today, on Workstation B, these same sections are empty. The "Worked on" section says "There is no work to see here." The Starred page shows "Welcome to your new Starred List in Atlassian Home".
I tried logging out of Atlassian and back in again. No change on Workstation B. I have confirmed that I am logged in with the same Atlassian account on both workstations and have access to the same Atlassian resources. The URLs on both workstations are identical. My Atlassian profile/personal info is identical on both workstations.
Anyone have some ideas?