Hi community!
I am hoping for some validation of an automation rule I set up by people smarter than me. My goal:
When a ticket is set to the DONE status, in a single space (COMAS), and then someone leaves a comment and mentions a specific user (in this case Ilyaas Daar), the ticket automatically gets transitioned to the Open status.
I have set up the following automation:
![FireShot Capture 088 - Rule builder - Automation - Jira - [qualitycompliancesystems.atlassian.net].png FireShot Capture 088 - Rule builder - Automation - Jira - [qualitycompliancesystems.atlassian.net].png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/422248iA56B837E21BB257C/FireShot%20Capture%20088%20-%20Rule%20builder%20-%20Automation%20-%20Jira%20-%20%5Bqualitycompliancesystems.atlassian.net%5D.png)
I tried triggering the rule but it hasn't worked:
![FireShot Capture 089 - COMAS board - Kanban Board - Jira - [qualitycompliancesystems.atlassian.net].png FireShot Capture 089 - COMAS board - Kanban Board - Jira - [qualitycompliancesystems.atlassian.net].png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/422254i4DA9DB4253A17B5D/FireShot%20Capture%20089%20-%20COMAS%20board%20-%20Kanban%20Board%20-%20Jira%20-%20%5Bqualitycompliancesystems.atlassian.net%5D.png)
Do I need to use the user's ID instead of their name?
I would love some help to either make this work or to kill the dream of it working 
Thanks!