Hi, I’m hoping an Atlassian staff member can help investigate what happened to my free Confluence Cloud site.
My site URL was: https://warpnet.atlassian.net/
I’ve had this site since 2020, and I last accessed it on November 3, 2025.
When I try to access the site now, it no longer loads. In admin.atlassian.com, the Confluence product is completely missing — it does not appear under Products, Billing, or Data, and there is no option to restore it. It looks as if the site was deleted or detached from my account.
I never received any deactivation or inactivity warning emails.
Details:
• Free Confluence Cloud plan
• No deactivation notices received
• Confluence app missing from the Atlassian admin portal
• Site URL no longer resolves
• Cannot restore or reactivate the product
• Jira (if applicable) still appears normally, but Confluence does not
This seems like an error or an unintended deactivation. Could someone check the backend status of warpnet.atlassian.net and confirm whether the site still exists, was deactivated, or was deleted?
Thank you — any help is appreciated.