Trying to publish from content platform (RoboHelp) to Confluence. Preface by saying that I am NOT a confluence wizard - but have temporary admin privileges for troubleshooting purposes.
In RoboHelp, I select Oauth for publication (other option is to provide Site URL, User ID, API key, but I was told not to do that).

After doing that, I can successfully login to Confluence (UID/PWD/Security Key MFA) and accept, but immediately get a permissions error:


So - troubleshooting - I attempted to add a private Oauth 2.0 app:
- Assigned permissions requested by RoboHelp (as near as possible - wasn't 1-1 match with permissions in Robhelp window)
- Added Callback URLs. Not exactly sure what these are, but put in company URLs (assuming it was the domain the publish was being called from), along with the company Atlassian URL and a specific link to a space to publish to ...
- Did not do anything else.


AND it still doesn't work. What do I have to do to make it happen?
Thanks.