When will I be able to Import Miro boards to a Jira whiteboard that I can continue to use i.e. not just an image
Hi @Dionne Hairsine
Have you tried to export the Miro and import in to Confluence Whiteboard as outlined in this KB; https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/import-miro-boards-in-confluence-whiteboards/
Thanks Marc - I finally managed to import a board which partially works but there are too many restrictions that make it useable
Hi @Dionne Hairsine, could you share how you imported your Miro board? I have been working on it for the past 2 hours and have had no success so far.
Hi @Mariya Vekshyna - on the Miro board, I went to Board, Export, Export as image. I selected the area I wanted to export (there is a limitation on how much data you can import from Miro to a Confluence whiteboard) and selected Export image as Vector PDF.
I then went to my Whiteboard and selected Templates and Import then Import. I clicked to upload the image and it was imported.
Where are you getting stuck?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.