Hello,
I'm a little bit confused about combination of settings in Jira Service Management Cloud for allowing to create new request from mail.
I would like to allow creating new requests from emails sent by anyone using a specific domain.
Actual configuration is as follows:
- space is restricted
- organization is created and domains are set
- organization is added to space as a customer
- the check box "allow portal-only account creation for customers with specific email domains" in customer access is checked
I'm not sure how to configure Email requests from JSM app settings. I chose the first option: Agents can always create new accounts. Existing customers can create new accounts based on customer access and space level customer permissions settings.
If I send email from existing customer (mail) everything is ok. If I send email from new email it is refused.
Thanks for helping me understand the connection between customer permission, customer access and email requests settings.
Regards,
Marek Soukup