So I'll start by saying I know this isn't a Jira-specific question, technically... but I'm hoping someone might have come across something similar and be able to point me in the right direction.
I have a user who often needs to attach screenshots into Jira as part of testing. They create and upload screenshots into the description of tickets, and saves them - and that all works as expected, and everyone else can see the images, and so can she.
Fast forward to a few minutes later ... when she revisits the ticket, the screenshots are showing as "preview unavailable". And a simple refresh of the browser on that ticket then brings back the screenshots! It's bizarre, and frustrating! (All the while, the embedded images work perfectly in the work item for anyone else in our organisation - including me when I'm logged in as this user).
Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions!